This course is for any person coming into care and educational contact with children.
You will learn about the following subjects:
– Legislation surrounding Safeguarding.
– Physical, Emotional, Neglect and Sexual Abuse.
– County Lines, FGM, Breast Ironing
– E Safety, Child Exploitation Online
– Radicalisation, Prevent and British Values
– Local Authority information for concerns about children and any actions of adults working with children.
By law anyone who comes into contact with children must have completed a basic safeguarding course every 3 years.
Cost for this course is £35 per person Max 16 spaces
Bookings are closed for this event.